AIIMS Nursing Officer posts – Apply online
All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi invites applications for the recruitment of Nursing Officer vacancies. Interested candidates read the notification and apply online.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 13-06-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-07-2018
- Date for Written Exam: 16-09-2018
- Date for Declaration of Results: 26-09-2018
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For PWD Candidates: Nil
- Pay the fee through Online: Debit/ Credit Card
Diploma (GNM), B.Sc/ P.B.B.Sc (Nursing)
Vacancy Details for the post of Nursing Officer
1. The posts carry usual allowance as admissible to Central Government Servant of similar status stationed at Delhi/New Delhi.
2. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications is made available on AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.org from 13/06/2018 to 12/07/2018 upto 5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, alongwith proof of payment for their record.
3. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling all the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications, failing which their application will be rejected.
4. The On-line Registration will be closed by 05:00 PM on 12/07/2018. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
5. The candidate must ensure that their photo, signature and thumb impression should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature /thumb impression image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature /thumb impression is not as per the AIIMS prescribed format and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo, signature and thumb impression. These must be visible clearly on Registration.
AIIMS Nursing officer vacancies 2018, AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Online form 2018, Notification for the recruitment of Nursing Officer at AIIMS