Nursing officer vacancies announced
VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital has published a notification for the recruitment of Nursing Officer vacancies. Interested candidates can read the notification and apply online.
|Starting date to apply online
|Total number of posts
||Link will be activated on 16/08/2018
About the hospital
VMMC is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University; New Delhi. Over a decade the VMMC College has established itself as a prominent medical institution in India. (A Medical marvel by as India Today Aspire August 2013.)
Safdarjung Hospital is the largest hospital under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and is well known for its quality of services to all strata of society since pre-independence days. As on date, it has more than 1550 beds including bassinets. It has an annual OPD attendance of more than 10 lakh patients. Vardhman Mahavir Medical College in association with Safdarjung Hospital provides modern facilities in all kinds of investigations and patient care. This medical college & hospital has speciality and super speciality departments like Dept. of Cardiac Surgery (CTVS), Cardiology, Neurology, Urology, Nephrology, Respiratory Medicine, Burns & Plastic, Paediatric Surgery, Gastroenterology, etc. It has modern facilities for angiography, angioplasty, valve replacement and repairs, coronary artery bypass grafting, lithotripsy, sleep laboratory, endoscopies, arthroscopies, video EEG, dialysis, spiral CT, MRI, automated blood Test analyzers etc.
VMMC and Safdarjung hospital posts, VMMC nursing officer vacancies 2018, VMMC and safdarjung hospital Careers
NIELIT Recruitment 2018
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), New Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment of Software Developer, Executive Asst, Project Coordinator & Other vacancies. Candidates who are eligible and interested for this post can read the notification and attend the walk-in interview.
NIELIT Application Fee
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women: Rs.300/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-08-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-08-2018
NIELIT Vacancy Details
||Name of the post
||No of vacancies
||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
||Any Degree/ M.Sc
||Sr Executive/ Consultant
||BE/B. Tech (CS/IT)/ MCA
||Assistant Project Coordinator
||Diploma/ Any Degree
||Asst Project Coordinator/ Jr Engineer
||Diploma/ BE/B. Tech
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector.
NIELIT Recruitment 2018, NIELIT Walk In 2018, NIELIT Careers, Latest vacancies in NIELIT 2018, Jobs in NIELIT
CTET 2018 – Apply online
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has published a notification for the recruitment of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) vacancies. All those who are eligible and interested for this post can apply online. The details are mentioned below. Make sure to read the notification and apply.
Important dates regarding the notification
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 01-08-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-08-2018
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 30-08-2018
- Period for Online Correction: 06 to 10-09-2018
Application Fee details
- For Gen/ OBC (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 700/-
- For Gen/ OBC (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 350/
- For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 600/-
- Payment Mode: E-challan/ Debit/ Credit Card
Method of Submission of Online Application Form:
STEP 1: Log on to CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in.
STEP 2: Go to the link “Apply Online” and open the same.
STEP 3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down Registration
STEP 4: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
STEP 5: Pay examination Fee by e-challan or debit/credit card
STEP 6: Print Confirmation page for record and future reference.
|Name of the post
|Teacher (for Classes I-V)
||Senior Secondary with
50% marks & D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/
Graduation with D.El.Ed
|Teacher (for Classes VI-VIII)
||Senior Secondary with
B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/
Graduation with D.El.Ed/ B.Ed
||Link will be activated on 1st August
CTET 2018 Apply online, CTET Notification 2018 out, CTET exam 2018 details, CTET exam form, CTET application form
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018
Vijaya Bank has announced notification for the recruitment of Faculty, Office Asst & Attender posts. All those candidates who are interested can read the notification and apply online. For further details regarding this vacancy, continue reading the post.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 13-08-2018
Vijaya Bank Vacancy Details
|| Post Name
||Total no. of posts
||Graduation, MSW/ MA
||BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge
Age limit as on 31/07/2018
- Minimum Age for Sl No 1: 25 Years
- Minimum Age for Sl No 2 & 3: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Terms and Conditions
1. As mentioned above, the candidate to be engaged will be on contractual basis initially for a period of 3 years only to be reviewed every year for continuation in service. Such appointment shall come to an end after expiry of period of contract. During this period, his/her services may be terminated at any time at Institute’s discretion, if his/her work &
conduct are not found satisfactory or for any other reason whatsoever. It is, however, to be clearly understood that the decision of the Institute’s about his/her work & conduct being satisfactory or otherwise or in terminating his/her services for any reason whatsoever shall be final and binding upon him/her.
2. The duties and responsibilities as a faculty /Office assistant/ Attender and obligations shall be as entrusted by the Director, VIBSETI.
3. The candidate so appointed shall not during his/her period of appointment engage himself/ herself directly or indirectly in any other business or employment while engaged by Institute and shall devote time and best skills and efforts in the service of the Institute.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018, Vijaya Bank Careers, Vijaya Bank Vacancies 2018, Vijaya Bank Job Notification out
AIISH Mysore vacancies 2018 – 42 posts
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), Mysore has published a notification for the recruitment of Professor & Ear Mould Technician vacancies on contract basis. The details of eligibility and other crucial details are provided below. So make sure to read the complete post.
Important details regarding AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2018
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 17-08-2018 at 5.30 PM.
- For General, OBC: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: through Demand Draft
- Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Age Limit as on 17/08/2018
- For Professor: upto 50 Years
- For Associate Professor: upto 45 Years
- For Assistant Professor: upto 40 Years
- For Ear Mould technician: Below 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Details of vacancy
||Number of vacancies
||MBBS, M.S. (ENT), M. Sc, M. A, M.Phil, Ph.D
||MBBS, M.S (ENT), M.E/ M. Tech, Master’s Degree, Ph.D
||Master’s Degree, M. E/ M. Tech
||Ear Mould Technician
||DHLS, DHA&ET or equivalent
Notification – Click here
Official Website – Click here
HOW TO APPLY?
Follow the below steps to apply for these posts.
a) Application may be downloaded from our website www.aiishmysore.com.
b) Interested candidates who meet the requirement, may send their Applications along with Bio-data, Self attested copies of Matriculation / SSLC / Diploma/ Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate(s) and Mark sheets for all the Semesters / Years, SC / ST / OBC certificate(s), wherever applicable, Certificate of Disability and other testimonials in support of experience etc., to the Director All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri,Mysore–570006 on or before 17.08.2018 at 5.30 PM.
c) Application fee of ₹400/- for General Category candidates, OBC Candidates and ₹100/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH Categories. Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
d) Application forms without the prescribed Application fees, DD.No & date are liable to be rejected.
e) Applications received after the last date or with insufficient information would not be considered.
Payment of Application Fee: By way of Demand Draft in favour of Director,
AIISH, Mysore. The Candidates should mention the prescribed application fee
details in the Application also.
AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2018, AIISH Job Notification out, AIISH Careers, Latest vacancies in AIISH Mysore
JIPMER Recruitment 2018
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has announced vacancies for the recruitment of Lab Technician. Candidates who are eligible and interested for this post can send their application. Continue reading for further information.
Important details regarding JIPMER Recruitment
|Last date to apply
||18-08-2018 by 12:30 P.M.
|Maximum age limit for the post
||Graduate degree in B.Sc-MLT from recognized university, with 60% aggregate marks.
|No. of vacancies
Terms and Conditions
Interested candidates may send their filled application with relevant Bio-data given below via post on or before 1810812018 Saturday before 12:30 PM. the envelope should be labeled as “Application for the post of LAB TECHNICIAN Regional Level Viral Research & Diagnostic Laboratory (RVRDL).”
- Eligible candidates will be called for written test & skill test which is followed by interview.
- Date and venue of interview will be intimated through e-mail only.
- No TA/DA willbe provided for attending the interview.
- Filled application forms received without the following wilt be rejected
a) Valid emailaddress & phone number
b) Proof of Age(self-attested)
c) Degree certificates (self-attested)
d) SC/ST,OBC certificate for age relaxation if any (self-attested)
- The job is time bound for a period of 1 year (likely to continue beyond 1 year depending on satisfactory performance).
- Application received after the last date 18/8/2018 Saturday before 12:30 PM will be
JIPMER Recruitment 2018, JIPMER Lab technician posts, JIPMER Jobs 2018, JIPMER Careers, JIPMER latest vacancies
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 – Apply online
AIIMS Jodhpur has published notification to hire candidates for Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor posts. There are total 73 posts. You can avail this excellent opportunity and be a part of a reputed organization. Below you will find all the details related to this recruitment.
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Other Important details
|Last date to pay fees
|Application Fee for General/OBC
|Application Fee for ST/SC/PWD
||A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
||For Professor/Additional Professor Post- 58 Years (Maximum)
For Associate Professor/Assistant Professor Post- 50 Years (Maximum)
The mode of applying is online. The selection will be done in two stages. First is the basis of academic marks, a merit list will be prepared and second interview will be conducted. Last date of submitting applications is 24th August, so make sure to apply before that date. Candidates are requested to read the complete notification and then apply.
AIIMS Faculty Recruitment 2018, AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018, AIIMS latest jobs, AIIMS Careers, Apply online for AIIMS Recruitment
FACT Recruitment 2018 for Fireman post
The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Ltd(FACT) invites applications for the post of Fireman. Those candidates are eligible who have successfully completed Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering conducted by the FACT Training Centre, for engaging as Fireman on fixed tenure contract (adhoc) basis can apply to this post.
Some important details regarding FACT Recruitment 2018
|No of Vacancies
||Rs. 20,000/- Per Month
|Last Date to Apply
Required Educational Qualification and other details
Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering.
- Height – 165 cm
- Weight – 56 kg
- Chest expansion – 5.5 cm
Age limit : The maximum age limit as on the date of notification is 35 years for general candidates. Relaxation in maximum age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates.
Selection will depend on the canddiate’s performance during the written exam and interview.
Application form to be submitted in the below address:
Dy General Manager (HR)c,
The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Limited,
Udyogamandal. PIN-683 501
FACT Recruitment for Fireman 2018, FACT Fireman application form 2018, Fireman vacancies in FACT, FACT Career
Apply online for NGRI vacancies
The National Geophysical Research Institute has announced 58 vacancies for the Project Assistant & Project Scientist posts. Applications submission will be closed on 24th July, so make sure to apply before 24th July, 2018. Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility details can read the notification and apply online.
Here we are discussing the important details regarding NGRI Recruitment 2018. Keep reading further to know more about it.
Important Details regarding NGRI Recruitment 2018
|Name of Examination
||CSIR-NGRI Recruitment 2018
||National Geophysical Research Institute
|Mode of Exam
|Name of Posts
||Project Assistant & Project Scientist
|How to apply
Number of vacancies
|Starting date to apply online
|Last date to apply online
|Date of Interview
Age Limit and Payscale
|Project Assistant Level – I
||Rs. 15,000 per month
|Project Assistant Level – II
|Project Assistant Level – III
|Project Scientist (R-1)
||Rs. 48200/ Rs. 50600/ Rs. 53000/ Rs. 55400/ Rs. 57800
|Project Scientist (R-2)
||Rs. 56100/ Rs. 58900/ Rs. 61700/ Rs. 64500/ Rs. 67300
|Project Scientist (R-3)
||Rs. 87600/ Rs. 92000/ Rs. 96400/ Rs. 100800/ Rs. 105200
NGRI Recruitment 2018, Apply online for NGRI vacancies 2018, NGRI Careers, NGRI latest jobs 2018, NGRI interview date
SBI Recruitment 2018 – Apply online
State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of Post Doctoral Research Fellow vacancies. Interested candidates can read the notification and apply online from 16/07/2018 to 30/07/2018.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-07-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-07-2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application: 07-08-2018
Age Limit as on 30/06/2018
- Minimum Age: 28 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Ph.D in Banking/Finance/IT/Economics related to BFSI sector with relevant experience.
Total number of vacancies – 05
How to apply
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with Self-Attested Copies of documents Mentioned below to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai (Maharashtra, INDIA), PIN-400021”. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 07th Aug 2018.
- Curriculum Vitae including the list of publications.
- Proof of Citizenship.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- A two page write-up on the high quality publication by him/her.
- A two page write-up on the intended research work at SBI.
- At least two letters of recommendations / reference – one from a peer regarding the research capabilities and one from applicant’s dissertation supervisor or from the academic institute.
- No objection certificate / relief certificate from the present employer (if currently employed)
- Photocopies of the Educational certificates and mark sheets.
- Experience certificate.
- Photocopies of two Best Journal Papers
- In case of non-receipt of hard copies of online application with the above-mentioned documents by the aforesaid date, their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting and interview.
SBI fellowship 2018, SBI Research fellowship apply online, SBI Latest jobs 2018, SBI Careers, vacancies in SBI