Tessolve Off Campus Drive 2018
Tessolve is organising Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.Tech 2017 & 18 Batch graduates. The off campus details is given below.
About the company
Technological innovation has accelerated at an unprecedented pace in the recent years and so have the disruptions in the sector of Silicon engineering – complex IC development, increasing failures, inadequate facilities for design, development and testing. At Tessolve, we address these disruptions, helping Semiconductor product companies in Semiconductor IC Design, Test & Product Engineering, PCB Design, Failure Analysis and Systems design. An enabler of smooth design and productization of chips, we leverage our in-house infrastructure, quality excellence practices and cost-effective approaches to bring value driven solutions and services.
Tessolve Off Campus 2018 details
||Rs 2.7 LPA
||10 August 2018
|Last Date to apply
||2 August 2018
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech-2017 & 2018 Batch
- Eligible Branches: Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Electronics & Communication Engineering(ECE)
- Percentage Criteria: 65% throughout academics
- Written Test (Aptitude + Technical)
- 2 F2F Technical
- 2 F2F HR rounds
- ATE based testing (Verigy/Advantest, Teradyne/Eagle, any other testers including custom made testers)
- Bench testing – TestStand, LabView tools
- Hardware design engineer – Board design (Digital, Mixed signal, RF)
- Application engineer in ATE
- FPGA testing using JTAG/BoundaryScan
- System level testing
- Embedded testing & debugging
How to apply for Tessolve Off Campus Drive 2018?
Those candidates who are eligible and interested can apply via the below link latest by 2nd August, 2018.
Tessolve Off campus drive 2018, latest jobs in Tessolve, Tessolve Careers, Apply for Tessolve Off Campus Drive 2018
Lionbridge Walk-In has been scheduled for the role of Apprentice Technical Author (Trainee Technical Author) for Freshers B.E/B.Tech/AME graduates. The details of this post is mentioned below:
Details of Lionbridge Walk In Drive 2018
||Apprentice Technical Author
||Rs 11K-14K/ Month
||Bangalore & Chennai
||28 July 2018
Eligibility Details for Apprentice Technical Author
- The recruitment is for AME, B.E.(Aero), B.E. (Mechanical) who have been recently passed out.
- Candidate should be interested in taking a career in technical writing.
- The Trainee Technical Author will be accountable for developing knowledge and capability to be able to author tasks; meet production schedules and ensure that the quality of authored tasks meets the set specification and standards.
- They should work with a minimum of supervision and ensure that the deliverables are available within the designated frame and to the necessary quality level.
- They will support a culture to deliver right first time documents and illustrations, and will consistently strive to improve delivery standards and exceed customer expectations.
- They will be expected to develop the ability to author complex tasks when they arise, to defined quality standards and productivity norms adhering to schedule.
- They are required to follow the Author training program and successfully pass the assessments required to qualify as a Technical Author in the agreed timescale.
- Technical test – English, Engineering Drawing, Basics of Aircraft Engine, Aircraft Maintenance Tools
- Technical Interview – For candidates who clear the Test (shortlisted candidates will be informed)
Walk In details – Venue and Time
Lionbridge Technologies, Pvt. ltd.,
2nd Floor, Left Wing,
SHAILENDRA TECHNOPARK PVT. LTD.
#116, EPIP ZONE, 1st PHASE,
White Field, Bangalore -560066.
Land Mark: Near Vaidehi hospitals Bus Terminus.
Venue Date: 28 July 2018 (Saturday) Time: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Lionbridge walk in interview 2018, Attend walk in at Bangalore, Walk in interview at Lionbridge,Bangalore 2018, Lionbridge Careers