ESIC Recruitment 2018 – Walk In
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hospital has published a notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident vacancies. Eligible candidates can read the notification and apply.
- For GEN/ OBC: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 75/-
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft
- Note : There is no fees for women and PWD Candidates
ESIC Senior Resident Vacancy Details
1. Senior Resident for Tenure of 3 years subject to renewal/extension every year –
Walk In Interview for the post of Senior Residents in the following Departments of ESI Hospital, Okhla, New Delhi for a period of one year and extendable for another period of one year subject to maximum of 3 years as per the following details:
Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university, registered with Delhi Medical Council or Medical Council of India or State Medical Council. Candidates should not have completed 3 years Senior Residency earlier in any Govt. Institute. If such candidates are not available, then candidates having 2 years experience after MBBS, out of which one year experience in concerned specialty can also be considered.
2. Contactual Senior Residents for one year against GDMO or till regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier.
MBBS with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from Recognized University. If such candidates are not available in particular specialty, then those without PG qualification having atleast 2 years experience after MBBS out of which one year in the concerned specialty can also be considered.
Age Limit for both the posts as on 24/07/2018
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules
- Date of Interview: 24-07-2018
- Reporting Time: from 09:00 am to 11:00 am
|Official Website||Click here|
ESIC Hospital Recruitment 2018, Walk In for Senior Resident posts in ESIC, ESIC Careers, ESIC vacancies 2018, Jobs in ESIC