IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has announced vacancies for the recruitment of Sr Sports Officer, Jr Mechanic, Executive Officer & Other posts. Interested candidates may read the notification and apply online. Last date to apply online is 2/08/2018.
Age Limit as on 02/08/2018
- Age for Sl No 1: 50 Years
- Age for Sl No 2 & 6: 40 Years
- Age for Sl No 3, 4 & 5: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
IIT Bombay Recruitment Vacancy Details
||Sr. Sports Officer (Scale-A)
||Master’s Degree with 55% marks
||Sports Officer (Scale-I)
||Diploma (Engg)/ ITI
||Diploma (Civil Engg)
||PG (English/ Journalism) with 55% marks
1. Post of Sr. Sports Officer (ScaleA) and Sports Officer (ScaleI) are permanent positions.
2. Post of Jr. Mechanic and Jr. Technician would be initially on a contract for a period of 3 years’. The performance of the selected/appointed staff member(s) shall be assessed before the expiry of their contract and only those found suitable will be offered a substantive post after completion of 3 years’ service on contract. Appointment of staff members on contract who are not found suitable for substantive post shall be terminated on completion of the contract period.
3. Post of Executive Officer is temporary and shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not bestow any of the privileges (housing and other benefits) available to regular employees of IIT Bombay.
4. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience (if any) laid down in the advertisement. Qualification obtained has to be from recognized University / Institute.
5. Diploma in the document is normally implied to be post class 10, unless stated otherwise. For a diploma (assumed as post class 10) in a given discipline, if the prerequisite happens to be (10+2), the required experience will be reduced by two years.
6. Incomplete application shall be summarily rejected.
7. All the details furnished in the online application will be treated as final and no changes shall be entertained.
8. Eligibility of a candidate for the post shall be considered as on date of closing online
9. The Institute reserves the right to: (a) not to fill any of the advertised positions (b) fill
consequential vacancies arising at the time of selection and make a panel from available candidates for near future vacancies. The number of positions is thus open to change.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018, IIT Bombay Sports Officer vacancies, Jobs in IIT Bombay, IIT Bombay Careers, Latest vacancies in IIT Bombay