Notification for NABARD Recruitment 2018 has been released for the post of specialist officers on contract basis.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) invites online applications in prescribed format from Indian citizens.
NABARD Vacancy 2018 details are described below:
|Post Name||Specialist Officers|
|Number of vacancies||21|
|Required Qualification||B.Tech/B.E, Any Graduate, CA, CS, MBA/PGDM, B.B.A, Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.A, ICWA, LLB, LLM|
|Salary||Rs. 77,000 – Rs. 3,25,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||2 – 25 years|
|Last date to apply||05/07/2018|
NABARD Recruitment 2018 Job Profile details are
1 – Chief Technology Officer 1 Post –
Educational Qualification –First class in 4 years B.E. / B. Tech degree from recognized University /Institutes. Post Graduation in areas relevant to the role specially in the field of IT will be an added advantage.
Experience – Post Qualification IT experience of minimum 15 years and at least 5 years at Senior leadership level with expertise mostly in Core Banking Solutions, Alternative Delivery Channels, Application Development, Network & Communication Channels and Data Centre Management, Data warehouse/Big Data Analytics, IT Security & Technology Risk Management.
Job Profile –
- To assess present and future emergent IT technologies for NABARD
- Appraising the management about global developments in emerging IT areas, such as cyber security, cloud computing, virtualization, mobile technology, etc.
- Reviewing and updating the IT policies and processes and suggesting strategies for implementation of the required digital shift in NABARD.
- As a part of Business Continuity Management, ensure that there is no failure in business operations & appropriate disaster recovery plans are in place & regularly tested for readiness for unforeseen events which can impact business continuity.
2. Senior Advisor for Computerisation of Rural Credit Institution 1 Post –
Educational Qualification – Graduates from any recognized university preferably in information technology.
Experience -5 years in implementing IT solutions / projects at middle or senior management level. Persons having implementation experience in core banking will be preferred. The candidate should have thorough knowledge of cooperative credit structure and working of PACS. Further, the candidate should have sufficient knowledge in Information Technology, including domain areas such as: a. Data Centre & DRS Management b. Networking c. Security architecture d. Application & Database Architecture e. Application scalability f. Performance Evaluation and benchmarking.
Job Profile –
- The Consultant will provide Technical and related inputs to the PACS computerisation Team in NABARD.
- The Consultant will report to the GM / CGM of NABARD.
- Prepare and help finalise EoI (Expression of Interest) and RFP (Request for proposal).
- Provide clarification to States / Vendors in respect of EoI / RFP (in pre-bid meet)
- Facilitate identification of various vendors and prepare recommendatory note for vetting.
3. Chief Risk Manager 1 Post –
Educational Qualification – Graduation / Masters in Management from one of the top institutes (excluding online or distant) or CA / CS. Certification in Risk Management from GARP / PRMIA.
Experience – More than 20 years experience in Banking sector. More than 5 year experience in Senior Management level in a Bank in Risk Management.
- The consultant will act as Principal advisor in Risk Management in all risk domains including credit risk, market risk & operation risk.
- Reassessing of high value credit proposals including infrastructure.
- Strengthening the risk management framework in the bank including implementation & operation of Enterprise Wide Risk Management Software.
4. Project Manager for Rural Credit Institutions Computerisation 3 Posts –
Educational Qualification – Graduates from any recognized university with minimum 05 year’ experience in project management.
Experience – Minimum 05 years in Project Management
Job Profile – The Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, implementation, execution, supervision and control of all steps of the project of Computerisation. The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the project is successfully implemented, in a time bound fashion and meeting required quality standards across deliverables
- Defining functional, technical and operational details of the project, agreement preparation and selection of vendors including finalization of service level agreements.
Education Qualification -B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/Environment Engineering or Post Graduate in Climate Science, Sustainability, Environment Management, Renewable Energy or equivalent course.
8. Assistant Project Manager, MIS & Reports 1 post
9. Risk Managers (06 posts)
Experience -02-03 years experience in legal aspects of project lending including documentation/recovery management / legal aspects of financing State Governments and State Government Corporations, loan syndication, dealing with Debt recovery Tribunal (DRT) cases.
Important details regarding NABARD Exam notification 2018
2. Residential Accommodation / HRA No Residential accommodation will be provided by the bank. Travelling & Halting Allowance The Consultant will be eligible for TA/HA as admissible to an officer of the bank as per extant TA Rules.
3. Leave: The Specialist officer on contract shall be entitled for a leave up to a maximum of 30 days in a calendar year during the contract period on proportionate basis provided that not more than 07 days leave may be availed at a stretch and that Saturday/Sunday/Holiday may not be combined in such a way that total absence on any one occasion exceeds 10 days (including intervening holidays / Saturday /Sunday), if any. Leave will however be granted subject to exigencies of work. Any absence beyond the above period will be treated as leave without any pay and the remuneration payable to him will be reduced to that extent. The leave shall be earned on pro-rata basis in a calendar year & shall not be allowed to carry forward to next calendar year.
Selection Procedure for NABARD vacancy 2018
How to apply for NABARD 2018 vacancies
NABARD Recruitment 2018, NABARD Interview, NABARD Application form 2018, NABARD vacancy 2018, NABARD Careers, NABARD Jobs 2018, NABARD notification 2018