NID Recruitment 2018 – Apply online
National Institute of Design (NID) has given a notification for the recruitment of Sr Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Dy Registrar & Other vacancies. Interested candidates can read the notification and apply online.
Important Details about NID Recruitment 2018
|Last date to apply online||25/07/2018|
|Max. Age limit as on 25/07/2018||50 years|
|Min. Age limit as on 25/07/2018||35 years|
1. Reservation and relaxation in age limit for eligible categories as per Govt. of India
2. The Institute reserves the right to relax experience in exceptional cases, or in the
case of persons already holding analogous positions in an Institution of National
Importance/ Centrally funded Institution / University / Research Institution.
3. The Institute also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without
assigning any reasons thereof.
4. The Institute reserves the right to offer appointment initially on
contract/deputation basis/ lower position than applied for. Based on the
assessment of performance they may be regularized in the post as per Institute’s
5. The Institute reserves the right to empanel candidate(s) for future vacancies.
6. A candidate can apply for more than one post and also for both the campuses for
the same post, for which he/she is eligible. Such candidates shall have to make
appropriate selection for each post/ NID Campus/ Direct Recruitment or on
Deputation basis, as the case may be accordingly.
7. Degrees etc in support of educational qualifications should have been awarded by
a recognized University / Institute.
8. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. The
decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be
entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection /
interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the
9. Persons employed in Government / Semi Government Organizations / Autonomous
Bodies will have to submit ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from their present
employer at the time of interview.
10. Candidates from the above referred Government/ semi-Government/ Autonomous
Institutions will also have to submit a certificate from the employer/competent
authority at the time of interview that no vigilance/ disciplinary case is either
pending or contemplated against him/her.
11. Institute strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance. Women
candidates are encouraged to apply.
12. If the number of applicants for a particular post is large, the Institute reserves the
right to call only the requisite number of candidates for selection process after
shortlisting with reference to the candidates’ qualification, suitability, relevant
13. Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date are liable to be
14. Candidates are not required to attach copies of any educational, experience etc
certificates at the time of applying. All relevant certificates in original with a selfattested
copy will be required at the time of interview. At the time of interview,
shortlisted candidate will be required to carry his/her educational qualifications
certificates, experience, age, caste/disability certificate-if applicable and current
salary certificate/pay-slip from the existing employer or from the last employer with
self-attested copies of above documents.
15. To-and-fro rail fare by the shortest route being limited to AC- 2 tier (for posts in the
6th CPC Grade Pay of Rs 6600 or above) or AC- 3 tier (for all other posts )will be paid
to the candidates who are called and appear before the Selection Committee/
16. For the candidates eligible to be paid travelling expenses for appearing in the
interview, will be required to submit a cancelled cheque of his/her bank account for
transferring ( through RTGS etc)the eligible amount to be paid in his/ her bank
account. Such candidates will have to submit proof of arrival/ one-way ticket/
boarding pass in original and copy of reservation / e-ticket etc. at the time of
17. For any legal dispute, Ahmedabad courts of law will be the jurisdiction.
18. Candidates possessing requisite qualification and relevant experience are required
to apply online in the prescribed format which has been uploaded on our website
NID 2018 Vacancy Details
|S.No.||Post Name||Qualification||No. of vacancies|
|1.||Senior Faculty||Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma||03|
|2.||Associate Senior Faculty||Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma||03|
|3.||Faculty||Degree/ Diploma (Design)||06|
|4.||Sr Technical Instructor||Degree/ Diploma (Engineering/ Technology/ Design)||02|
|5.||Senior Design Instructor||Degree/Diploma in Design (Textile/ Apparel/ Communication)||01|
|7.||Controller of Finance & Accounts||Master degree (Commerce/ Financial Management), CA||01|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
NID Recruitment 2018, NID Careers, NID job opportunities, NID Faculty Recruitment 2018, NID Jobs 2018, NID Latest vacancies