Jiwaji University M.Phil Semester 2 result announced
Jiwaji University, Gwalior has announced MPhil Commerce 2nd Semester results. Students can check their result via the official website. Here we have provided the direct link to check your result.
Click here to check your result
About the University
Jiwaji University Gwalior came into existence on May 23, 1964, through M.P. Govt. Ordinance no. 15 of 1963. Late Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, the then President of India, laid the foundation stone on 11th December 1964 at a sprawling campus of over 225 acres of land at Naulakha Parade ground. This was a generous contribution of Scindia family, in particular Kailashwasi Maharaja Shrimant Jiwaji Rao Scindia and late Rajmata Shrimati Vijayaraje Scindia. The institution was christened after the name of Kailashwasi Shrimant Jiwajirao Scindia as a standing memorial to his persona. The motto of the university is embedded in its logo Vidyaya Prapyate Tejah.
It offers lot of courses ranging from certificate courses, PG Diploma, Graduate courses, Post Graduate courses, M. Phil courses, etc.
Steps to check your result via the official portal
1. Go to the official website of Jiwaji University, www.jiwaji.edu.
2. In the students column, click on ‘Results’.
3. Select the course type, course, year from the result page.
4. Enter your roll number, security code and click on search.
5. Your result will be displayed on the screen.
Jiwaji university results 2018, Jiwaji University M.Phil results 2018, Check Jiwaji university M.PHIL results, Jiwaji University results
NEET Results Counselling 2018
Results of NEET UG second round of counselling has been announced. Supreme Court has lifted ban from NEET 2nd round of counselling. Schedule and allotment result has been released and students can check them below.
NEET 2nd Round Provisional Seat Allotment Result – Click here to check
NEET Counselling Schedule – Click here to check
NEET Counselling 2018 will be conducted through online mode to the allotment of approx 13,000 MBBS and BDS seats only. Telangana, Jammu and Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh are not participating in the NEET Counselling 2018. The AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College), BHU (Banaras Hindu University), HIMSR (Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research) in New Delhi allot BDS and MBBS seats directly as per the NEET 2018 scores.
Below you will find Online Counselling details
|NEET Counselling 2018 Registration, Choice Filling (from 5th) and Indicative Seat
||13th June 2018
|Choice Filling and Locking
||18th June 2018
|NEET Seat Allotment 2018 Process- Round 1
||20th & 21st June 2018
|Declaration of NEET Seat Allotment Round 1 Result
||22nd June 2018
|Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 1
||23rd June to 3rd July 2018
|Exercising of Choices and Locking (Round 2)
||6th to 8th July 2018
|NEET Seat Allotment 2018 Process- Round 2
||10th & 11th July 2018
|Declaration of NEET Seat Allotment List for Round 2
||12th July 2018
|Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2
||13th July to 22nd July 2018
|NEET Seat Allotment 2018 Process- Mop Up Round
||12th to 14th August 2018
|Choice Filling/Locking for Mop Up
||15th August 2018
|Declaration of NEET Seat Allotment List for Mop Up Round
||16th August 2018
|Declaration of NEET Seat Allotment Mop Up Round Result
||17th August 2018
|Reporting at the allotted Medical/Dental College against Mop Up Round
||18th to 26th August 2018
NEET 2018 Counselling 2018 result, NEET 2018 Latest updates, NEET Counselling 2018 Details, Date of NEET counselling 2018
AFCAT 2018 Admit Card Released
Indian Air Force has released AFCAT II Admit Card in their official website afcat.cdac.in. All those candidates who have filled the application forms can download their admit card. We have provided the direct link to download your admit card.
Download AFCAT II Admit Card 2018 – Click here to download
AFCAT II Exam Pattern 2018
||Number of Questions
|Military Aptitude Test
|EKT Test (For Technical Ground Duty only)
After clearing the written exam, candidate has to appear for the SSB interview. It will be in two stages.
- Stage-I: Officer Intelligence Rating Test and Picture Perception and Discussion Test
- Stage-II: Psychology Test, Written Exam, Group Test (Combination of Indoor and Outdoor Activities), and Interviews
Only those candidates will be eligible to appear for Stage II interview who have successfully cleared the stage one.
Make sure to carry your admit card in the exam hall along with the ID proof such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, or any other ID proof. You can download your exam call letter from the above link or visit the website to download the same.
Important Note : If the candidate does not receive his/her admit card in their registered email id or is not able to download it from the website, he/she can enquire from AFCAT Query Cell. (Phone Nos 020-25503105 or 020-25503106). Otherwise you can E-Mail queries to [email protected]
AFCAT 2018 admit card download, AFCAT II Admit Card released, Download AFCAT call letter, Download AFCAT hall ticket
RBI Grade B Hall Ticket released
The Reserve Bank of India has released RBI Grade B Admit Card 2018 for Phase-I exam. The exam is going. to be conducted on 16th August, 2018. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website rbi.org.in. You just have to enter your date of birth, name to download the admit card. Here we have provided the direct link to download your hall ticket.
Click here to download your admit card
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is the central bank of India, which was established on April 1, 1935, under the Reserve Bank of India Act. The Reserve Bank of India uses monetary policy to create financial stability in India, and it is charged with regulating the country’s currency and credit systems.
Every year RBI conducts examination to select suitable candidates for the post of assistants and officers. This year’s Grade B call letter is also been released by RBI. Students can download their call letter from the website or from the above link.
Important Instructions for the exam
1. Remember to carry an identity proof in addition to the call letter.
2. Read the instructions written on the admit card carefully.
3. Don’t carry any electronic gadget in the exam hall.
4. Reach on time.
RBI Admit Card 2018 released, RBI call letter 2018 out, RBI Grade B call letter out, RBI hall ticket 2018 released
English MCQ for competitive exams
Here in this post we are sharing multiple choice questions related to antonyms. These are asked in almost all the competitive exams. Be it bank exams or SSC or MPPSC or any other competitive exam, english MCQ are asked in almost all kinds of exams. Below there is are objective type questions in which you have to select the antonym of each word given. Antonym refers to the opposite word of the given word.
Choose the word most nearly opposite to the given word.
English MCQ, Objective type MCQ, English MCQ for competitive exams, MCQ questions, Study material of english
Flextronics Recruitment 2018
Flextronics Recruitment 2018 has announced vacancies for freshers Engineering graduates for the role of Associate Engineer at Chennai Office & Junior Engineer at Sriperumbudur Office. The job details are described below.
1. Flextronics Recruitment for Associate Engineer:
||Associate Engineer – IT
|Last Date to apply
- Fresher with IT background.
- Workday Technical Analyst who is open to work in other HR Software is must
- Working knowledge of Java, J2EE, XML, XPath, and XSLT
- Basic developer knowledge of web services (SOAP, WSDL and the relationship to Schema).
- Technical experience in design, development, and implementation of web based IT Applications.
- Building strong relationships with customers and team members.
- Results oriented individual with proven track record.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Open to work in all shifts to support users in all time zones.
- Systems Analysis and Design for new HR initiatives (including but not limited to partnering with HR SME’s to gather requirements, documenting processes/programs, configuring the system, participating in data conversion, building proof of concept(s), troubleshooting, testing, resolving system or process issues, implementing, and end user training.
- Providing application configuration for various areas of Human Resources programs and business processes.
- Facilitating team processes; writing and reviewing Unit Testing and UAT test plans and scripts when necessary.
- Assisting and/or managing UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff.
- Configuring: business processes, security, integration/interfaces, and reports.
- Providing fit gap analysis, business process re-engineering, configuration, data conversion, application integration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support.
Click here to apply for Associate Engineer
2. Flextronics Recruitment for Junior Engineer
|Last Date to apply
- B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university.
- Technical support for MES System (FlexFlow System) and related application system.
- Collaborate with Corp. IT for new system/solutions testing and deployment.
- Working closely with business and Engineering team, be responsible for System setup and configuration for CIP 1 current/new customers and production lines MES implementation.
- Knowledge about the .net Procedures and Functions
- MS SQL knowledge to handle the queries
- W/O Release\Status check.
- Reel sequence load and remove unwanted reel sequence data.
- Adding\Checking Station Material Consumption.
- W/O Short closure.
- Flex flow Station installation and .dll update in production pc’s
- Flex Flow Login Creation
- Alternate part adding\removing in Coma.
- First level or trouble shouting\supporting to operations.
- Stencil mapping.
- Failure\ Rework\ Defect code loading\adding.
Click here to apply for Junior Engineer
Flextronics Recruitment 2018, Flextronics vacancies 2018, Latest jobs in Flextronics, Flextronics Careers, Flextronics Jobs 2018
People’s University Result BBA HHA 6th Sem results – Check here
People’s University has declared result of BBA HHA 6th Semester. Students can check their results online from the link below.
People’s University BBA HHA 6th Sem results – Check here
About the University
People’s University is situated in Bhopal, the beautiful “City of Lakes”, capital of Madhya Pradesh. People’s University has ten Constituent Institutes. Its campus is conducive and possess academic environment for education & career building in central India. Our journey began with an objective of” Nurturing Humanity through Health & Educational Excellence”, when SJPN decided to establish educational institutes as centre for excellence.
People’s University was established by the Madhya Pradesh legislature through an amendment in Madhya Pradesh Niji Vishwavidyalaya (Sthapana Avam Sanchalan) Adhiniyam-2007 as Madhya Pradesh Act (No.18 of 2011) – People’s University, Bhopal as a state Private University and is empowered to award degrees as specified by UGC under Section 22 of the UGC Act 1956 through its main campus in regular mode with the approval of statutory bodies/councils, wherever required.
The Constituent Institutes of People’s University are already recognized /approved by concerned Statutory Bodies/Councils like MCI/DCI/INC/PCI & MP State Paramedical Council.
People’s University results 2018, People’s University BBA HHA result 2018, People’s University results, People’s University BBA results
Indian Bank PO vacancies – Apply Online
Indian Bank has published a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer vacancies for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB). All the interested aspirants may read the notification and apply online.
- All others: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: through online
Important dates regarding Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date to On-line registration including Edit/ Modification: 01-08-2018
- Closing Date to On-line registration including Edit/Modification: 27-08-2018
- Starting Date to Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 01-08-2018
- Closing Date to Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 27-08-2018
- Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary: After 24-09-2018
- Date for Online Examination – Preliminary: 06-10-2018
- Date for Declaration of Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 17.10.2018
- Download of call letters for online examination- Main: 22-10-2018
- Date for Online Examination – Main: 04-11-2018
Age Limit as on 01/08/2018
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Indian Bank PO Vacancy Details
||No of posts
Indian Bank recruitment 2018, Indian Bank PO vacancies 2018, Indian Bank Careers, Indian Bank PO jobs 2018
NIELIT Recruitment 2018
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), New Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment of Software Developer, Executive Asst, Project Coordinator & Other vacancies. Candidates who are eligible and interested for this post can read the notification and attend the walk-in interview.
NIELIT Application Fee
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women: Rs.300/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-08-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-08-2018
NIELIT Vacancy Details
||Name of the post
||No of vacancies
||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
||Any Degree/ M.Sc
||Sr Executive/ Consultant
||BE/B. Tech (CS/IT)/ MCA
||Assistant Project Coordinator
||Diploma/ Any Degree
||Asst Project Coordinator/ Jr Engineer
||Diploma/ BE/B. Tech
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector.
NIELIT Recruitment 2018, NIELIT Walk In 2018, NIELIT Careers, Latest vacancies in NIELIT 2018, Jobs in NIELIT
BU Bhopal B.E Mechanical Engineering results announced
Barkatullah University has declared results of Mechanical Engineering (Cgpa) 4 Ydc B.E. III Semester. You can check your result via the official portal of Barkatullah University. Just enter roll number and click on Search Result. The result will be displayed on the computer screen. You can also check the result from the link given below:
Check your result now – Click here
About the University
The University formerly known as Bhopal University was established in 1970 in the capital city of Madhya Pradesh. In 1988, it was rechristened as the Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya, in the living memory of the great freedom fighter, Prof. Barkatullah belonged to Bhopal. With a view to perpetuate the name of a learned scholar and the revolutionary son of the soil amongst the youth of future generations. Bhopal university was rechristened as Barkatullah University in 1988, after the Name of Prof. Maulana Barkatullah Bhopali. The University has been accredited ‘B’ grade by NAAC in 2015.
University campus covering an area of approx. 400 acres of land is located along Hoshangabad highway at a distance of about 3 km from Habibganj Railway Station. University covers almost full spectrum of higher education, offering courses in its affiliated Colleges and University Teaching Departments in the faculties of Arts, Social Science, Science, Life Science, Engineering, Law, Commerce, Education, Physical Education, Technology, Home Science and Management. Territorial jurisdiction of the university extends to eight districts namely Bhopal, Sehore, Vidisha, Raisen, Hoshangabad, Harda, Betul and Rajgarh.
BE Mechanical Engineering results declared, BU Bhopal BE Mechanical results out, Check BU Bhopal results 2018