IIP Recruitment 2018
Indian Institute of Petroleum has organised walk-in drive for Project Assistant, Research Associate posts. The details of the vacancy are described below. Interested candidates can read the notification and attend the walk-in interview.
IIP walk in interview 2018 details
|Vacancy||Project Assistant, Research Associate|
|Qualification Required||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ M.Sc/Diploma/Ph.D|
|Total no of Vacancies||36|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 36,000/-|
|Job Location||Dehradun (Uttarakhand)|
|Venue Location||Dehradun (Uttarakhand)|
|Venue Date||8 to 10 August 2018|
IIP Eligibility details
Project Assistant-I: Diploma in Instrumentation Engg. with 55% marks
- M.Sc. (Chemistry) with 55% marks
- B.Tech./B.E. (Chemical Engineering) with 55% marks
- B.Tech./B.E. (Mechanical Engineering) with 55% marks
Project Assistant-III: M.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) with 55% marks
Research Associate-I: Ph.D. (Chemistry/Chemical Engineering)
Final semester and results awaited candidates will not be allowed to appear for Walk-In-Interview.
Age Limit (As on Date of Interview)
- Project Assistant-I: 28 Years
- Project Assistant-II: 30 Years
- Project Assistant-III/Research Associate-I: 35 Years
Relaxation in Age limit: The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women.
How to apply for IIP Recruitment 2018?
Eligible and interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview at the following venue.
Venue date: 8 August to 10 August 2018 Reporting Time: 9:00 AM
- 08.08.2018 – Research Associate & Project Asst-II (Chemistry)
- 09.08.2018 – Project Assistant-II & III (Chemical)
- 10.08.2018 – Project Assistant-I & Project Asst-II (Mechanical)
CSIR‐Indian Institute of Petroleum,
P.O. IIP, Mohkampur,
|Official Website||Click here|