UGC NET Result 2018 declared
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced UGC NET Results 2018. The result is available in the official website of CBSE that is cbseresults.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can now see their result by entering their application number, roll number and date of birth. We have provided you the direct link in which you can check your result.
Check UGC NET Results 2018 – Click here
CBSE’s UGC NET Exam is held twice a year. But from this year CBSE has decided to organize it only once a year. Candidates who will get the Junior Research Fellowship award will be eligible to pursue research in their Post Graduation subject.
CBSE UGC NET Exam was conducted on 22nd July, 2018 and large number of aspirants appeared for the exam.
How to check UGC NET Result 2018 via the official portal?
- Visit the Official Website of UGC NET – cbsenet.nic.in.
- See the “Current Events” Section.
- Click on the “RESULT OF NET July 2018”
- The link will be redirected to cbseresults.nic.in
- Click on the “CBSE – UGC NET EXAMINATION – JULY 2018”
- Enter your Application Number, Roll Number, and Date of Birth.
- Press the Submit Button.
- The UGC NET Result 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result page and take a printout of it for future use.
UGC NET Result 2018, UGC NET Results 2018 declared, Check UGC NET Result 2018, NET Results 2018 declared, UGC NET Results