UPPSC Exam online form for 924 posts has been released
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has announced vacancies for the recruitment of Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) (General Recruitment/ Physically Handicapped-Backlog/ Special Recruitment) exam 2018 & Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)/ Range Forest Officer (RFO) Services Exam 2018. There are total 924 posts.
Vacancy details are shown as below
|S.no||Post Name||Total no. of vacancies|
|1.||Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2018||832|
|2.||Assistant Conservator of Forest Exam 2018||16|
|3.||Range Forest Officer Services Exam 2018||76|
Important dates regarding UPPSC Exam
Starting date of filling the application form – 06/07/2018
Last date of filling the application form – 02/08/2018
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
|Apply online||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|
Steps to apply online
- Before applying, Online Applicants must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Then candidates should log on to http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Go to “NOTIFICATIONS/ ADVTS” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- After paying the fees online, you need to submit the form
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018, UPPSC Vacancies 2018, Latest jobs in UPPSC, UPPSC Careers, UPPSC new vacancies, UPPSC application form released