UPPSC has just released admit card of UPPSC LT Grade teacher posts. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The date of this exam has been rescheduled and now it is going to be conducted on 29th July, 2018. You can either download your admit card from the official website or click the direct link below to download.
Steps to download your admit card
1. Visit the official website of UPPSC – http://uppsc.up.nic.in
2. Click on the ‘Download LT Grade Teacher Admit card 2018’.
3. Fill all your details like Registration, Date of Birth, etc.
4. After filling all your details, click on Submit.
5. The LT Grade admit card 2018 will appear on your computer screen.
6. Download it and take a printout.
Important Instructions for the candidates
- Follow all the instructions printed on your admit card carefully.
- Don’t put your signature in the absence of the invigilator.
- Make sure to carry your photo ID at the time of UPPSC LT Grade Teacher exam.
- Exam will be conducted in online mode.
- For every wrong answer, there is a penalty of 0.33 marks.
UP LT Grade Teacher Exam Pattern
|Part||Subject||Number of Question||Number of Marks|
|B||Main Subject (Concerned)||120||120|
UP LT Grade teacher exam details, UP LT Grade teacher admit card 2018, Download UPPSC LT grade teacher admit card 2018